For the best experience, we recommend using an alternative browser.
Volkswagen Financial Services Japan Ltd.
17F Gotenyama Trust Tower, 4-7-35 Kita Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0001, Japan
September 5, 1990
1,010 million Volkswagen Financial Services AG, Germany 100% consolidated subsidiary
375,590 million yen
25,865 million yen
Masayuki Yokose, President and Chief Executive Officer
1. Money lending and guarantee services
2. Lease and installment sales mediation services for automobiles and car dealerships
3. Sales of automobiles and their accessories
4. Non-life insurance agency services
5. Buying, selling, leasing, brokerage, operation, and management of real estate
6. Recruitment and worker dispatch services
7. Rental car services
8. Operations related to corporate acquisitions, mergers, business integration and collaboration consulting for each of the above businesses
The following are the designated credit information agencies to which we subscribe under the Installment Sales Act and the Money Lending Business Act.
Name：Credit Information Center CORP. (CIC)
The designated dispute resolution organization for the money lending business that we contract with is as follows：
Name: Japan Financial Services Association, Money Lending Business Consultation and Dispute Resolution Center
Address: 3-19-15 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0074, Japan
TEL: 03- 5739-3861
We will be Japan's leading Financial Service Company as a member of the world's best automotive financial services group.
We will respond quickly to changes in society and provide high quality, attractive financial services that exceed our customers' expectations.
Gotenyama Trust Tower 17F, 4-7-35 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-0001
10-minute walk from Shinagawa Station on the JR and Keikyu Express lines
14-minute walk from Osaki station on the JR line
5-minute walk from Kita-Shinagawa Station on the Keikyu Express line
* Shuttle bus (free) departs from Shinagawa Station and takes about 5 minutes.
You have a question?
A technical error has occurred. Please try again.